Indoor Air Quality Services in Las Vegas
Breathe Cleaner, Fresher Air in Your Home Today!
While air conditioning and heating are major components to a comfortable home, improving your home’s indoor air quality is also of great importance. The air inside your home could be filled with allergens, irritants, and bacteria that could trigger health issues, such as asthma attacks or even illness. Fortunately, poor indoor air quality can be avoided with the help of professional HVAC technicians.
At 702 PlumbAIR, our Las Vegas experts can inspect the air quality in your home and determine the best system to keep you and your family healthy and safe all year round. Since we are a family owned-and-operated company, we want to make sure our customers are treated like family and always happy with our work.
What is Indoor Air Quality?
Indoor air quality (IAQ) refers to the quality of the air inside a home or other enclosed space. It encompasses various factors that influence the health and comfort of occupants, including the presence of pollutants, temperature, humidity, and ventilation.
Good indoor air quality is essential for maintaining a healthy and comfortable living and working environment. Poor indoor air quality can lead to a range of health problems, including respiratory issues, allergies, and other adverse effects.
Key components of indoor air quality include:
- Pollutants: These are substances present in the air that can have adverse effects on human health. Common indoor pollutants include:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): These are chemicals emitted from various products like paints, cleaning agents, and furnishings.
- Particulate Matter: Tiny solid or liquid particles suspended in the air, which can include dust, allergens, and fine particles from combustion.
- Mold and Mildew: Fungal spores that can grow in damp or humid conditions, leading to respiratory issues and allergies.
- Radon: A colorless, odorless gas that can be released from the ground and can accumulate indoors, potentially causing lung cancer.
- Tobacco Smoke: A major indoor air pollutant that contains numerous harmful chemicals.
- Ventilation: This refers to the exchange of indoor air with outdoor air. Proper ventilation is crucial for maintaining good indoor air quality, as it helps remove pollutants and replenish oxygen levels.
- Temperature and Humidity: Comfortable temperature and humidity levels contribute to a healthy indoor environment. Extremes in either can lead to discomfort and health issues.
- Allergens: These are substances that can trigger allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Common indoor allergens include dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and mold spores.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2): Elevated levels of CO2 can indicate inadequate ventilation and may lead to reduced cognitive function and discomfort.
- Formaldehyde and other Chemicals: These can be emitted from building materials, furnishings, and household products, potentially leading to respiratory irritation and other health problems.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Improving indoor air quality can involve various measures, such as:
- Regular Cleaning: Keeping the environment clean helps reduce the buildup of dust, allergens, and pollutants.
- Proper Ventilation: Ensuring that fresh outdoor air circulates through the space is crucial.
- Using Air Purifiers: These devices can help remove pollutants from the air.
- Maintaining HVAC Systems: Regular maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems is important to prevent the buildup of contaminants.
- Choosing Low VOC Products: Opting for paints, cleaning agents, and furnishings with low volatile organic compound emissions can help reduce indoor pollution.
I had a stubborn leak under my kitchen sink and 702 came out the same day and replaced my faucet at a great price with a great warranty.Chuck V.
Fixed water pressure issue and also identified additional issues to monitor for future service. Work was completed on time with excellent results!John O.
Technician showed up on time did a great job, and I was very happy with the results.
Highly recommend this company they are true professionalsTom H.
We called 702 PlumbAIR to get a consultation on a water leak from a second level bathroom. The customer service is outstanding! The team member whom assisted me with making an appointment was able to get someone out the next day.Monique W.
If we have any a/c heating plumbing issues they will be called. Can't express their expertise and kindness. Cleaned all their mess too!! Very satisfied. Linda & Chuck Learned. 5 starsLinda L.
Amazing fast service. They came to the house diagnosed the issue in 60 seconds. Went 3 minutes down the street to Lowe’s and ...Jordan C.
Hands down one of the best plumbing companies to work with! They go above and beyond to visit on time, diagnose, and propose ...Anon
Technicians were courteous, excellent workmanship, would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to othersAnthony T.
Indoor Air Quality Cleaning Systems in the Las Vegas Valley
702 PlumbAIR offers a wide range of indoor air quality services to help homeowners personalize their lifestyle and climate. Our HVAC technicians can turn your entire house into an air treatment center cooling and heating system by ensuring proper air flow of your cooling and heating system. We can also remove allergens, germs, and mold, as well as thoroughly clean and disinfect your air in your home. To learn more about the IAQ products and services we offer, reach out to us today!
Call us today at (702) 447-0131 to request an indoor air quality assessment in Las Vegas.
Fair Pricing and Financing Options
Trained Expert Technicians and Team
Same Day Availability- No Extra Fees
Make Sure Clients Are Left Happy with Work
Family Owned and Operated