Water Heater Repair in Las Vegas
Dependable Water Heater Installation Services Throughout the Las Vegas Valley
If you do not have enough hot water – or worse, none at all – call 702 PlumbAIR. Our local, family-owned and operated plumbing company offers water heater repair and installation in Las Vegas and surrounding areas. We can provide the ideal solution to any problem with expert repairs and energy-efficient water heaters from leading brands.
Expert Water Heater Repair Services
A water heater may need repair when you notice that your hot water is running out too quickly, seems to come and go, isn’t quite hot enough, you hear noises coming from the water heater, or something else just isn’t working right. Calling us for water heater repair at the first sign of a problem can prevent a sudden and complete loss of hot water.
We can replace damaged water heater components, such as:
- Anode rods
- Pilot lights
- Heating elements
- Loose fittings
We don’t just use the highest quality parts, we have the best quality technicians to fix the problem with your water heater. Our Las Vegas water heater repair specialists are experts at troubleshooting problems with all types of water heaters, including electric, gas, and tankless water heaters. After we’ve looked at your water heater, we will explain the problem and the best way to fix it.
Water Heater Installation Services
When you need a new water heater, we offer the best quality products from the top brands. Our technicians can explain the different types of water heaters, the capacity that is needed to meet your family’s hot water demand, and information about energy efficiency, price, and other factors to help you choose the right unit for your home. We provide free estimates for water heater repair and installation in Las Vegas.
Our technicians are trained and experienced in the installation of gas and electric water heaters with a storage tank and tankless water heaters. We will make sure the installation is performed to the highest standards of quality for lasting efficiency, durability, and performance.
I had a stubborn leak under my kitchen sink and 702 came out the same day and replaced my faucet at a great price with a great warranty.Chuck V.
Fixed water pressure issue and also identified additional issues to monitor for future service. Work was completed on time with excellent results!John O.
Technician showed up on time did a great job, and I was very happy with the results.
Highly recommend this company they are true professionalsTom H.
We called 702 PlumbAIR to get a consultation on a water leak from a second level bathroom. The customer service is outstanding! The team member whom assisted me with making an appointment was able to get someone out the next day.Monique W.
If we have any a/c heating plumbing issues they will be called. Can't express their expertise and kindness. Cleaned all their mess too!! Very satisfied. Linda & Chuck Learned. 5 starsLinda L.
Amazing fast service. They came to the house diagnosed the issue in 60 seconds. Went 3 minutes down the street to Lowe’s and ...Jordan C.
Hands down one of the best plumbing companies to work with! They go above and beyond to visit on time, diagnose, and propose ...Anon
Technicians were courteous, excellent workmanship, would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to othersAnthony T.
Knowing When You Need a New Water Heater
At 702 PlumbAIR, we offer water heater repair and installation in Las Vegas to accommodate every need. We will fully discuss your options and never try to upsell you. If your water heater can be repaired, we are happy to do that for you. However, there are situations when replacement may be the best, or only, option.
Water heaters usually have to be replaced when they are:
- 10 years old or older
- Leaking from the tank
- Producing rust-colored hot water
- Making a knocking or rumbling sound
- Have been repaired and keeps breaking down
Our Las Vegas water heater installation technicians can inspect your unit to diagnose the problem and help you decide if repair or replacement is the right choice for you. We understand the stress of a sudden loss of hot water and other related problems. Our technicians are available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all types of water heater problems.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
If you suspect that your water heater is not functioning properly, it's important to be aware of signs that may indicate the need for repair.
Here are some common signs that your water heater may require attention:
- Lack of Hot Water: If your water heater is not producing hot water or if the water is not reaching the desired temperature, it could be a sign of a malfunction.
- Inadequate Hot Water Supply: If you're running out of hot water more quickly than usual, or if the hot water supply is inconsistent, there may be a problem with the heating element or another component.
- Strange Noises: Unusual noises such as popping, rumbling, or banging sounds coming from the water heater may indicate sediment buildup or a problem with the heating element.
- Leaking Water: Any signs of water pooling around the base of the water heater could be indicative of a leak. Leaks can be caused by a variety of issues, including a faulty pressure relief valve or a leaking tank.
- Rusty Water: If the hot water appears discolored or has a rusty tint, it may suggest corrosion inside the tank. This could be a sign that the anode rod needs replacement or that the tank itself is deteriorating.
- Water Heater Age: The age of your water heater can be a factor. Most water heaters have a lifespan of around 8 to 12 years. If your unit is approaching or exceeding this age, it may be more prone to issues and could benefit from inspection or replacement.
- Fluctuating Water Temperature: If you notice sudden changes in water temperature, such as hot water turning cold or vice versa, it could be a sign of a malfunctioning thermostat or other heating element issues.
- High Energy Bills: A sudden increase in your energy bills without an apparent cause could be linked to an inefficient or malfunctioning water heater. If the system is working harder to heat water, it may consume more energy.
- Pilot Light Issues: For gas water heaters, issues with the pilot light, such as it going out frequently, may indicate a problem with the thermocouple or gas supply.
If you observe any of these signs, it's advisable to contact a professional plumber or water heater repair service to assess and address the issue promptly. Regular maintenance can also help prevent problems and extend the life of your water heater.
Fair Pricing and Financing Options
Trained Expert Technicians and Team
Same Day Availability- No Extra Fees
Make Sure Clients Are Left Happy with Work
Family Owned and Operated