Join Our 702 PlumbAIR Club Today!
Offering Exclusive Discounts and More in Las Vegas and the Surrounding Areas
Do you want to get the most out of your plumbing services? Are you interested in exclusive deals and preventative maintenance that can significantly cut your plumbing costs? If so, then membership in our 702 PlumbAIR Club may be for you! With your club membership, you get access to exclusive offers, discounts, and services that help you keep your home running smoothly all year long.
Get the Most Out of Your Plumbing
Our 702 PlumbAIR Club benefits are designed to help you save time, money, and effort when it comes to your plumbing. Not only do we offer our club members a discount service rate and other financial bonuses, but we also offer regular maintenance services that improve your system’s performance and spots developing issues before they can impact your comfort and require expensive repairs.
Our Club Membership Includes:
- Priority Service from Our Plumbers – As a 702 PlumbAIR Club Member, you move to the front of the line when scheduling an appointment!
- Annual Plumbing Maintenance – Remove and clean all p-traps, clean all shower heads, exercise all valves, change customer supplied filters, test water pressure, test water temperature & test water quality. Complimentary Sewer Camera Inspection with accessible clean-out.
- Annual Water Heater Maintenance – Standard tank water heater flush, clean exterior of water heater, check anode protection rod, inspect all surrounding connections, test vent draft & test for gas leaks. Discounted rate for Tankless water heater flush.
- Annual Air Conditioning Tune-Up - Inspect air filters and replace with customer supplied filters if needed, calibrate thermostat, assess safety controls, measure voltage & amps, examine blower compartment, measure temperature rise, measure refrigerant charge, inspect condensate drain, examine and clean condenser, gauge system air flow.
- Annual Furnace Tune-Up - Examine voltage and current checks, inspect heat exchanger, verify gas pressure, test for carbon monoxide, test ignition system, inspect wiring, test and verify system controls.
- 10% off All Repairs – Yes! 10% off of all Plumbing/HVAC Repairs performed in your home.
*Disclaimer: 702 not responsible for the condition of the existing plumbing, parts, etc.
To learn more about everything our 702 PlumbAIR Club can offer, get in touch with our team online or call our office at (702) 447-0131 today to speak with one of our friendly team members and get all of your questions answered!
I had a stubborn leak under my kitchen sink and 702 came out the same day and replaced my faucet at a great price with a great warranty.Chuck V.
Fixed water pressure issue and also identified additional issues to monitor for future service. Work was completed on time with excellent results!John O.
Technician showed up on time did a great job, and I was very happy with the results.
Highly recommend this company they are true professionalsTom H.
We called 702 PlumbAIR to get a consultation on a water leak from a second level bathroom. The customer service is outstanding! The team member whom assisted me with making an appointment was able to get someone out the next day.Monique W.
If we have any a/c heating plumbing issues they will be called. Can't express their expertise and kindness. Cleaned all their mess too!! Very satisfied. Linda & Chuck Learned. 5 starsLinda L.
Amazing fast service. They came to the house diagnosed the issue in 60 seconds. Went 3 minutes down the street to Lowe’s and ...Jordan C.
Hands down one of the best plumbing companies to work with! They go above and beyond to visit on time, diagnose, and propose ...Anon
Technicians were courteous, excellent workmanship, would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to othersAnthony T.
Reap the Long-Term Benefits
A little bit of plumbing maintenance can go a long way, and the services available to 702 PlumbAIR Club members can get you higher-quality plumbing for years to come. You won’t have to worry as much about burst pipes, leaks, clogs, or appliance failures, because our technicians will have already checked for the issues that cause those problems. With our plumbing and water heater maintenance checks, you’ll start to see long-term improvements and savings in no time.
Regular Maintenance with Our 702 PlumbAIR Club Membership Means:
- Improved water and air quality
- Less chances of sudden failure
- Better water pressure
- Fewer recurring clogs
- Lower water bills
- Improved property values
- Longer-lasting fixtures, pipes, and appliances
Fair Pricing and Financing Options
Trained Expert Technicians and Team
Same Day Availability- No Extra Fees
Make Sure Clients Are Left Happy with Work
Family Owned and Operated