Heating Repair in Las Vegas
Broken Heater? Request a Free Repair Estimate Today!
While Las Vegas and Southern Nevada region are known for their blistering summer heat, the winter season comes with extremely freezing temperatures. Most homeowners generally start using their HVAC units for heat once the cold arrives; however, some of them may be unpleasantly surprised to learn that their heating system needs to be repaired or replaced entirely.
If you are need in of heating repair in Las Vegas for your furnace or heat pump, look no further than 702 PlumbAIR to provide professional and top-quality HVAC services. We are family-owned and operated business that treats each of our customers as part of our family. Our heating technicians are trained and certified to handle a wide range of issues, including emergencies.
Signs It's Time to Call for Heating Repair
Recognizing the signs that indicate it's time to call for heating repair can help prevent a complete system breakdown and keep your home comfortable. Here are some common signs to look out for:
- Insufficient Heat: If your heating system is running, but you're not feeling enough warmth, it's a clear sign that something is wrong. This could be due to a range of issues, from a faulty thermostat to a malfunctioning burner.
- Strange Noises: Unusual sounds like banging, clanking, squealing, or grinding coming from your heating system are indicators of potential problems. These noises can be caused by loose or damaged parts.
- Irregular Cycling: If your heating system turns on and off too frequently (short cycling), or it stays on for extended periods without reaching the desired temperature, it's a sign of an efficiency issue or a faulty component.
- Unusual Odors: Strange odors, especially burning or musty smells, can indicate a problem with your heating system. This might be due to dust accumulation, a blocked vent, or even a potential electrical issue.
- Increased Energy Bills: A sudden spike in your energy bills without any significant change in usage could be a sign that your heating system is working inefficiently. This could be due to a variety of issues, from a clogged filter to a malfunctioning part.
- Uneven Heating: If some rooms are significantly colder than others, it may indicate a problem with your heating system's distribution. This could be due to issues with ductwork, zoning, or a malfunctioning blower.
- Frequent Repairs: If you find yourself frequently needing to call for heating repairs, it may be a sign that your system is nearing the end of its lifespan. Continual issues could also be a symptom of an underlying, more significant problem.
- Yellow or Flickering Pilot Light: If you have a gas furnace and notice the pilot light is anything other than a steady blue flame, it could indicate a potentially dangerous issue. A yellow or flickering flame may suggest a problem with combustion.
- Cold Air Blowing: If your system is producing cold air when it should be providing warmth, there may be an issue with the heat exchanger or a problem with the thermostat.
- Thermostat Problems: If your thermostat is unresponsive, inaccurate, or behaving erratically, it can lead to temperature control issues and should be addressed promptly.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Alerts: If your carbon monoxide detector is sounding an alarm, it's critical to take it seriously. It could mean there's a problem with your heating system, potentially releasing dangerous gases.
If you notice any of these signs, it's advisable to contact 702 PlumbAIR for a thorough inspection and necessary repairs. Ignoring these warning signs can lead to more extensive and costly problems down the line, and may potentially shorten the life of your system leading to premature heating system replacement.
I had a stubborn leak under my kitchen sink and 702 came out the same day and replaced my faucet at a great price with a great warranty.Chuck V.
Fixed water pressure issue and also identified additional issues to monitor for future service. Work was completed on time with excellent results!John O.
Technician showed up on time did a great job, and I was very happy with the results.
Highly recommend this company they are true professionalsTom H.
We called 702 PlumbAIR to get a consultation on a water leak from a second level bathroom. The customer service is outstanding! The team member whom assisted me with making an appointment was able to get someone out the next day.Monique W.
If we have any a/c heating plumbing issues they will be called. Can't express their expertise and kindness. Cleaned all their mess too!! Very satisfied. Linda & Chuck Learned. 5 starsLinda L.
Amazing fast service. They came to the house diagnosed the issue in 60 seconds. Went 3 minutes down the street to Lowe’s and ...Jordan C.
Hands down one of the best plumbing companies to work with! They go above and beyond to visit on time, diagnose, and propose ...Anon
Technicians were courteous, excellent workmanship, would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to othersAnthony T.
Available 24/7 for Same-Day & Emergency Heating Repairs
When you experience an emergency with your heater, 702 PlumbAIR is ready to handle any problem 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Whether you are hearing strange noises coming from your unit, your pilot light is out, your heating isn’t warming up your home properly, or there is a leak or a malfunctioning component, you can trust our team to get the job done right the first time around. We offer same-day services without extra fees and are always available to respond to emergencies.
Call (702) 447-0131 now to request your appointment for emergency heating repair in Las Vegas.
Fair Pricing and Financing Options
Trained Expert Technicians and Team
Same Day Availability- No Extra Fees
Make Sure Clients Are Left Happy with Work
Family Owned and Operated