AC Installation in Las Vegas
Reliable Air Conditioning Replacement Throughout the Las Vegas Area
In order to install an air conditioning system properly, you need a high level of care and attention to detail. That is exactly what the team at 702 PlumbAIR LLC can help with. We proudly provide ac installation services in Las Vegas and the surrounding communities. Our team has what it takes to make sure your home has the perfect model for the requirements you need.
No matter what kind of air conditioning system you might need, you will be able to relax when you are in our hands. Our AC replacement and installation services are backed by years of experience and thorough knowledge of the industry.
When Should You Replace Your AC System?
If you are having to deal with frequent, costly AC repairs, or your system is simply old and not functioning as it should, it might be time for a full system replacement. It can be difficult to know when the bet time is to schedule a replacement, but our team can assess the state of your HVAC system and help you determine the best plan of action.
If you find yourself in any of the following situations, a system replacement might be in your future:
- Your unit is old : Most HVAC systems will last between 15 and 25 years, so if your system is nearing this age, it might need to be replaced soon. With an old cooling system, you are going to see a decrease in performance no matter how frequently you might keep up with maintenance and repairs. Old AC units can also be a health hazard for those in your house with bronchitis, asthma, or other respiratory issues. Furthermore, an older unit can be a fire hazard due to the outdated parts and electrical wiring, so updating it is the best way to keep your family safe.
- Your unit frequently breaks down: If you notice that your air conditioning unit makes a squealing, grinding, or grating noise, it might be in the midst of a breakdown. Every air conditioner makes occasional noise, but frequent sounds are indicative of a more serious problem. Instead of continuing to invest money in repairs, you might be better off replacing the unit entirely, but our team will point you in the direction.
- You are spending excessive money on electricity: If you notice that your electricity bill is increasing beyond what should be expected, you might be in need of a new AC unit. A malfunctioning AC unit often leads to energy waste and more cooling expenses. Replacing the faulty system altogether can help you save money in the long run.
What to Consider During an AC Installation
Upgrading your AC system is an exciting time, but you will find that there is a wide variety of makes and models to choose from. This can seem intimidating at first, but our team can help you choose the system that fits your needs.
Some factors to consider when choosing your new unit include:
- The desired unit size: You do not want to install a system that is too big or small for the property. This can lead to imbalances in the temperature of the home, humidity issues, or loss of efficiency. We recommend scheduling an inspection so we can take accurate measurements and determine the best size for your needs.
- The type of cooling system: AC units come in all shapes and sizes. There are forced air systems, ductless mini-splits, and heat pumps. Each type of unit has its own benefits and drawbacks that we would be happy to walk you through.
- The amount of energy used: We strongly recommend considering AC units that are designed to be energy efficient. This will help you save on monthly utility bills and can even help you qualify for local, state, and federal rebates and credits.
I had a stubborn leak under my kitchen sink and 702 came out the same day and replaced my faucet at a great price with a great warranty.Chuck V.
Fixed water pressure issue and also identified additional issues to monitor for future service. Work was completed on time with excellent results!John O.
Technician showed up on time did a great job, and I was very happy with the results.
Highly recommend this company they are true professionalsTom H.
We called 702 PlumbAIR to get a consultation on a water leak from a second level bathroom. The customer service is outstanding! The team member whom assisted me with making an appointment was able to get someone out the next day.Monique W.
If we have any a/c heating plumbing issues they will be called. Can't express their expertise and kindness. Cleaned all their mess too!! Very satisfied. Linda & Chuck Learned. 5 starsLinda L.
Amazing fast service. They came to the house diagnosed the issue in 60 seconds. Went 3 minutes down the street to Lowe’s and ...Jordan C.
Hands down one of the best plumbing companies to work with! They go above and beyond to visit on time, diagnose, and propose ...Anon
Technicians were courteous, excellent workmanship, would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to othersAnthony T.
How Long Does AC Installation Take?
Installing a new air conditioning unit in Las Vegas usually takes a bit of time. The duration can vary based on factors like the complexity of the installation and the size of your home. Typically, it can take anywhere from a few hours to a full day to complete the installation process.
The HVAC technician will need to remove the old unit, set up the new one, connect the necessary ductwork, and ensure everything is properly installed and functioning. They may also need to make adjustments or modifications to accommodate the new AC unit. For the best time estimate, be sure to contact your local AC installation expert.
What Size AC Unit Do I Need for My Home in Las Vegas?
The size of your AC unit depends on various factors, including the size of your home, insulation quality, and local climate. Our technicians can perform a load calculation to determine the ideal size for maximum efficiency and comfort.
How Can I Improve Energy Efficiency During AC Installation?
To improve energy efficiency during AC installation in Las Vegas, consider upgrading to a high-efficiency unit, sealing duct leaks, and enhancing insulation. Our team can also provide tips on optimizing your HVAC system for energy savings.
Schedule Your Las Vegas AC Replacement or Installation
Before we start the installation process, we encourage you to ask as many questions as possible. We will be there to put your satisfaction above all eyes, and we want this to be an exciting time for you. We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company that believes in doing what is best for the customer and for our community with every installation.
Fair Pricing and Financing Options
Trained Expert Technicians and Team
Same Day Availability- No Extra Fees
Make Sure Clients Are Left Happy with Work
Family Owned and Operated